- Dinosaur Articular Cartilage
- Transactions of the Royal Sounds of SVP
- Ruminations on sauropsid cheeks
- Calls of the Wild
- A Brief History of Archosauriform Symphyses
- Dinosaurs and Cavemen is a Success!
- Towards Finding Invisible Whiskers in Fossil Crocs
- It’s a Veggie-raptor, Lex! Veggi-raptor!
- We're Back
Hours & Info
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Postdoctoral Fellow Position Open: Evolution of Dinosaur Jaw Musculature and the Origins of Avian Cranial Kinesis.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW POSITION Spring 2015 Position Details: Project title: Evolution of Dinosaur Jaw Musculature and the Origins of Avian Cranial Kinesis. Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO. The Department of Pathology and Anatomical Sciences at the University of Missouri … Continue reading