- Dinosaur Articular Cartilage
- Transactions of the Royal Sounds of SVP
- Ruminations on sauropsid cheeks
- Calls of the Wild
- A Brief History of Archosauriform Symphyses
- Dinosaurs and Cavemen is a Success!
- Towards Finding Invisible Whiskers in Fossil Crocs
- It’s a Veggie-raptor, Lex! Veggi-raptor!
- We're Back
Hours & Info
Monthly Archives: October 2010
One might say that the past decade has been the decade of 3D visualization in paleontology. Although techniques such as CT, MRI, laser scanning, serially-reconstructed histology, and confocal microscopy (and of course molding/casting) have been around for a long time, … Continue reading
Mark your Calendars!!! One week from today Matt Vickaryous (University of Guelph) and I will be co-convening a Symposium on Joint Biology entitled: Making Connections: the Evolution and Function of Joints in Vertebrates This series of talks will complement numerous … Continue reading