- Dinosaur Articular Cartilage
- Transactions of the Royal Sounds of SVP
- Ruminations on sauropsid cheeks
- Calls of the Wild
- A Brief History of Archosauriform Symphyses
- Dinosaurs and Cavemen is a Success!
- Towards Finding Invisible Whiskers in Fossil Crocs
- It’s a Veggie-raptor, Lex! Veggi-raptor!
- We're Back
Hours & Info
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Our paper on Alligator Trigeminal Nerve Scaling and Significance is out in Anatomical Record: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ar.22666/pdf You can catch University of Missouri’s press release here: https://nbsubscribe.missouri.edu/news-releases/2013/0404-new-measurement-of-crocodilian-nerves-could-lead-to-better-understanding-of-ancient-animals%E2%80%99-behavior-mu-researcher-finds/ and a snazzy video describing the research here: http://vimeo.com/user2631252 This was all part of … Continue reading